Halloween 2015

Today is the 1st November 2015, and last night i went out for Halloween 2015 I got all dressed up in my costume and found out Natalie didn't want to do face paint so it was only me dressed up, I went out with Natalie, Fay, Amanda and Cole and the night was a bit dull maybe because there was only a few of us and usually we go out in a group but things have changed in a year, i didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do and that's upsetting as Halloween is my favourite holiday. For my costume I wore my old scrubs, converse, lanyard with a fake hand attached and i had white face paint with red eye-shadow on my bottom lid and black eye-shadow on the top with black eye-liner and fake eye lashes, and to top it off I covered the bottom of my face with blood and scab blood it looked so effective but it was so annoying as it was drying. During the night I got a high five for my make-up which made me smile and feel good about my look, and loads of people said they liked the look of my make-up which is good too. I didn't get drunk as i had lunch late but I still enjoyed my night as i was taking the zombie character way to seriously which was loads of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts