Asking Alexandria-The Black

This was my breakfast two days ago, and its really satisfying and it did fill me up, 

What to blog about today???? the weather is beautiful and it was yesterday too, its about time we have some nice weather, I didn't get chance to go out in it yesterday as I was going through the laundry and keeping the house tidy, also I helped Adam with his maths homework which is a first I was shocked that he asked me to help him, as he can't be bothered normally, also he can't get into trouble by his teachers, so that's a bonus. 

I've been listening to Kerrang Radio, and I've loved it every day I've listened to it!!!!! its the only radio I will listen to now, but I do enjoy Radio X that's a great station, I've been feeling better these past few days like happier in myself which is great, im not sure what the reason is but I want it to stay!!!! Adam and Anna have gone to the van today with my dad, mom is a little worried because of what happened last time, I understand why she would be worried, wouldn't we all??? 

Mom found out from my dads Ex girlfriend that my dad used to say horrible things about me and Natalie, when they were together but it doesn't bother me any more, but its really annoyed mom, I just don't get annoyed any more its pointless, he can say what he likes he is the pathetic person so its his choice, my mom wants me to just forget about him and not go for this meal to meet his new girlfriend just because of what he said about me and Natalie, but I just don't care any more. 

life is too short to worry about little things like that 

Quote for the day:
IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET, THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE

END 

Comments

Popular Posts