Bad Blood- BEARS DEN

Well today didn't go according to plan, my nan was meant to come round for a movie day, but my mom got called into work and my nan didn't get picked up till later on in the day, then my mom and twin went shopping with her and didn't get home till about half four ish maybe, Adam went to town and didn't get back home till six, and Anna was out pretty much all day she did come back when she was told, and she ended up going back out, My mom can back home with food, which was delicious, I ate way too much.

Nan was meant to stay and eat with us but she had other plans, which is fair enough, but gutting at the same time, so my day wasn't too bad, could have been better but could have been worse, cleaned the bathroom, and living room and kitchen, bought the laundry down so I need to do that, otherwise clothing wont be done because no one else will do it but me, my mom does help and so does Anna but its pretty much me.

As im writing my account today/ this evening, im feeling a little down, not sure why, I cant say why, I suppose listening to calm music doesn't help, talking about help, ive been talking to a guy on and off for months now, and he always puts himself down, and when he tells me how he feels I try to help him but I just can never say the correct thing for him, he makes it difficult to talk to, ive told him this and all he says is that he is busy, and I'm like really????
You can go on Facebook and snapchat and be busy right??
Maybe that's a new thing now, something I didn't know, we always learn something new every day they say, that is true or is it???

GUYS HUH????? I don't understand them sometimes,
IS HE WORTH MY TIME?????




END

Comments

Popular Posts