The timekeepers raven


Today, ive decided to carry on with my story called THE TIMEKEEPERS RAVEN, a horror fantasy story, and im really enjoying it, ive had some positive feedback and help from friends and family, so I cant complain its nice to get help when needed, although it seemed like one person didn't really want to help, so ill know that for next time.

I had a pretty lazy day today, did nothing really but did go to beaver scouts and we did gardening, well they did I just supervised, I also got some flowers and a card off a beaver which was lovely, I didn't expect anything because im used to not getting anything so it was a nice surprise.

Friday ive got another trial at The White Horse, but i get paid for the trial which is a bonus!!!!!! and I surly cant complain about that, all I have to do is to prove myself that I can work there, and not fuck up like I did last week!!!! the pub owner will be there so she can go through everything with me in more detail.

That's all ive got to write about for today I don't normally blog twice in one week but i thought i should considering I haven't done it for a while.

Thank you for reading my blog,

Becky x



Comments

Popular Posts