NEW YEAR 2017

It's 2017, brand new year lets see if it will be a good year, I'm going to make sure it will be, that will be my main goal for the year.

Need to make some smart decisions, need to find a new job and quickly, another main goal to complete, I'm going to help around the house more and making sure the bedroom stays tidier even if I have to do it every day. I'm going to make myself the clean freak in the family if that's what it takes!!

I need to start eating healthier and taking care of myself more!!! eating more fruit and not snacking on the bad things!!!

This is the year to make some amazing memories like Paris with the family or Blackpool with the best friends! or simple things like going for a meal in Stafford picture house where guardians of the galaxy were played on the big screen.


Comments

Popular Posts