22nd Birthday, I dont know about you but im feeling 22!!!

18th July 2017

18th July 2017

Today is my 22nd birthday, my plans for today is to go to Birmingham with one of my best friends Fay Sheasby, I got to Landywood train station for 9:55, and the train gets there just after ten, Fay got on at Cannock and it gets to her for 10:00 am she got us both a seat and I managed to find her easily, I sat down next to her it was only two seats, since I sat down until we chatted for the whole journey, we arrived at 10:45 am, it was really quiet everywhere, first we went to Kat Von D and I bought my matte lipstick, then we looked around the shops as it was quiet, got two tops from Yours, some makeup from super-drug, and looked in the Disney store and new-look, then we had lunch at Cereal Killer Cafe, in the train station, it was lovely I had a chocolate coffee one it was lovely and of course had a cup of tea with it too! the staff was lovely and friendly, will be looking forward to the next time I go!


This is once we had finished our food and just chilling before we head off to look at more shops.

We did a lot of walking around and looking, we had to catch the 2:15 train home as Fay needed to be home, I didn't mind at all because I was tired after that, we then got a drink from Pret I got a ginger shot and Fay got a chocolate cooler drink! and we then waited by the train stop, we got home about 3:00 and I got home about quarter past as I walk from the train station. and that was an end to a lovely day with the best friend.


This was on the train home we had taken a few during the journey, just to pass the time!

Thank you so much for reading,

and until next time, Gooooood Byeeeeeeee <3


Comments

Popular Posts