Weekly blog #2

7th August-13th August

Monday- Today I woke up from the bin men outside my window, lay in bed for a little while, got up around 8:40 am, today is the start to my diet, Let's do this! At around quarter to one, one of my best friends came round for a catch-up, we ended up watching Mulan as we all love that movie (Me, Natalie, Anna, and Beth) it was lovely to chill with great company. Afterward once Beth had left we had a chilled afternoon/evening, didn't do much everyone pretty much went to bed around nine ish and I stayed up and watched made in Chelsea till ten and then went to bed.

Tuesday- This morning was a chilled one, I cleaned the kitchen and Anna wanted to Hoover so she did, one the house was tidier and clean, Me, Anna and Natalie then caught up with The Fresh Prince Of Bell Air a childhood classic and we have both got Anna hooked and she loves it. At around half five, I put the vegetable chili into warm ready for when my mum got home so we can all eat together, whilst warming the chili I then cooked Anna some pasta and minced meat in a sauce for her and she loved it. For the rest of the evening, I caught up with youtube videos and cooked Adam his pasta and sauce once he got home from his girlfriends, once that was cooked I stayed upstairs for the rest of the evening until I went to bed.

Wednesday- Chilled morning had my shake for breakfast as I was getting ready, put on my ice-cream t-shirt on and I was going uniform shopping for my younger siblings, once mum had gotten home, she picked Nan up on the way home and off to Cannock we went! Once we all got home, we had dinner and then played card games all evening with all the family it was lovely as we don't get to do it often with all of us, and that was the end of our evening.

Thursday- I had got up at 7:30 am and got myself ready to leave the house for twenty past eight to catch the 8:36 bus to Cannock and caught the 9:18 bus to Burntwood for a meeting for the latest job I applied for as a child practitioner working for a company called Jozone, and I found out at this meeting that I had got the job and I officially start in September which is exciting news! Once I had finished the meeting I caught the bus back and then caught the next bus to my Nans house and I arrived there around 12ish, had my lunch which was pasta and watched the new Beauty and the beast as my Nan loved it the first time she watched it! I, Natalie and Anna left around 3:00 to go home and get some cleaning done so it was nicer to sit in during the evening.

Friday and Saturday- Both of these days were pretty chilled, the only difference between Friday and Saturday is that I and Natalie went for a run Saturday morning at 6:20 am, which was lovely to get back into. On the evening Mum was at Pat's on Friday evening for a curry night and stayed over night, and on Saturday evening she was at Emmas mums for a BBQ for the evening, during both of these evenings I and Natalie watched horror movies, we watched Unfriended then Demonic (F), Paranormal Activity 2 then 47 meters down (S), that's all we got up to and went to bed once the two movies were watched.

Sunday- This morning Me and Natalie went for another run at 7:20 am got home around 8:20, had our morning shake as we were getting ready for the day, we both then cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen and also the living room between us as mom left to go and pick our Nan up, she stayed for about an hour, we chatted, had a coffee and popped to the shop, she also helped my mum with the garden. Around two ish we took Adam to his girlfriends and then dropped Nan off at hers, she gave me some potatoes and two fish cakes for me to cook for mine and Natalie's dinner. Before I cooked our dinner I cooked a chili for Monday's dinner, once that was done I started our dinner, cooked the fish cakes for 40 mins, peas, carrots, and potatoes for around an hour to cook them properly, plated and served for around 17:00 pm, then washed up, bought the washing in from outside then, wrote this blog you're reading right now, uploaded then had a chilled evening.

I hope you've had a lovely week and weekend, also hope you've enjoyed the read! looking forward to your feedback!

Quote of the week: TRAIN YOUR MIND TO SEE THE GOOD IN EVERYTHING. 

Many thanks and,

GOOD BYE!!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts