Weekly Blog-What have I been up to?

31st July-5th August. 

Monday+Tuesday- They were both pretty relaxed, had to clean the house and do the laundry the normal adult life jobs, those two days weren't that exciting, spending time with the twin and the brother, who kept cycling to his girlfriends so only saw him in the mornings until about two ish, and doesn't get back until like 10:00 pm.

Wednesday- Today me and Natalie went to our Nans house for a few hours we got there between ten and half past, She made us a coffee and tea (for Natty) and she gave us some biscuits to have with our drinks, we just had the TV on and we were just chatting catching up with each other and we then watched Educating Rita with Julie Walters I enjoyed it more than I thought. After that movie Nan had bought us some sushi as she knows we both love it and enjoy it, it was delicious but she was more bothered about if it would be filling enough for us. After lunch we then watched the new beauty and the beast and Mitch arrived as we were watching it, and they both liked it Nan loved it and wants to watch it again which we will do for sure, hopefully sometime next week we shall see. we left there about ten to four and got home about quarter past four and then done some washing up etc and then had a relaxed evening with Mum.

Thursday- Today was like Monday and Tuesday pretty relaxed didn't get up to much just laundry and cleaning the house together we got it done quickly, and once it was done we then watched Child's play 2 Chucky and I enjoyed it, Natalie not so much. That was about how exciting the day got.

Friday- I got up went in the shower and slowly got myself ready to leave the house at five to one to catch the 1:06 bus to Cannock to meet Charlie for a Costa at 1:30 before my appointment which was at 2:20, it was lovely catching up with her, I always enjoy her company and she never fails to cheer me up, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than her! After my appointment, I got home around three ish and watched some youtube videos and waited for the mother to come home and relax.

Saturday and Sunday- Both relaxed apart from cleaning the house and changing my bedding and having a shower felt pretty productive, watched orphan black now all caught up with that, and watched finding Dory on the Saturday afternoon with Natalie as she hadn't seen it before, I liked it but she wasn't that impressed but it's not for everyone and on the evening me Natalie and Mum watched Moana and we all loved it I'm sure ill watch it again soon it was such a beautiful movie. I didn't get up to anything else really that's about how exciting my life gets at the moment, but I'm hoping it will change soon just have to stay positive.

I hope you've had a lovely day, week and month, a quote to end on for this week is 'ONE SMALL POSITIVE THOUGHT, IN THE MORNING, CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE DAY' 

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed the read and until next time GOOOOOD BYEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts