Food and Lifestyle.

Food

We all have that meal we all love even if it's not the healthiest and we will always choose to eat it at least once a week or month, I've always loved pasta, as you can have in many different ways but I think my favourite would have to be mac 'n' cheese not exactly on the healthy side but it does taste good! Whats yours?
Do you like to cook? I for sure do, love making a veggie chili or home made pasta sauce, of course, I'll make anything as I love it!

Speaking to Daniel, he told me he likes food with crispy chicken in, wouldn't say I'm a fan as I'm a vegetarian, and we also spoke about favorite chocolate mine is Cadburys. Whats yours?

Let's talk about favorite restaurants, I'll choose my top five, one being the most favorite and five being the least,

5-Ed's Diner
4-Frankie and Bennies
3-Nando's
2-Cosmos
1- Wagamamas
Let me know what your favorite ones are!

Hobbies. 

Are there many hobbies that you enjoy? I do like seeing new places, Music is a big one for me, going to concerts too, I enjoy drawing even though I haven't done it for a while which I would like to get back into! and one last one would be socializing.

I hope you enjoyed this blog, wasn't a long blog and I do apologize but ill get back into it from next week!

Many thanks for reading, and any thoughts or comments are always appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts