Goals and Inspirations

Welcome to the blog, I hope you're all doing well, there's a couple of things I'd like to talk about, as you've read from the title I'll be talking about goals and inspirations. 

Depending on your age, you will have different goals like achieving your GCSE's or A levels or graduating, getting your dream job, getting any job, buying your first car or house, starting a family, the list goes on and on. In my case, I've wanted to become a teacher in a primary school, the experience is always needed, I've got a new job starting from the 5th September working with a kids club, a school setting so I can gain more experience which can help me achieve my goal in life. 


Talking to a friend and he told me that he would like to, in other words, become an inventor, create things that can help people in their everyday life, and that would be amazing for him, all I can do is wish him the best! and every success that comes to him. 


The second subject is inspirations, there can be different ways we can all feel inspired, by people or reading quotes, watching speeches, etc. I get inspired by so many people like my mum or my twin sister, I look up to both of them and I feel so lucky to have them in my life. Not many celebrities inspire me, one main person is Alecia Beth Moore also known as P!nk. I've watched a few of her videos and they are amazing and I would follow everything she does and she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't seem to stand for anything! 


If there is anyone who inspires you, please let them know how important they are to you! before it's too late!


I can only apologise for the rambling but I feel this is something we all think about and it's a part of life! 


Quote of the week: Forget the mistake. Remember the lesson. 


Comments

Popular Posts