HAPPY TIMES

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU'RE WELL>>>>

Since the beginning of the year not that it has been long since the start but I've been in love with the song I Know You- Craig David FT Bastille, Just wanted to start the blog off with that, is there a song you've been loving at the moment?

Right, the happy memory I'm going to be talking about was Saturday 13th January, My mum's cousin came over for a visit, and we don't get to see her that often which makes every time we meet even more special. She got to our house between half two and three, we then drove over to Bella Italia, Bentley Bridge for some lunch, and we all loved it, I had a red pepper, roasted tomatoes and goats cheese pizza, it was amazing, loved it and will have it again some point soon and my drink was the top photograph on the left, it was a peach-berry mocktail, and the bottom drink was my mums, and she had a black cherry                                                                  and almond mocktail, both were amazing drinks, very refreshing!


Another happy memory which took place on Friday the 12th January, It was the day the last Insidious movie was in the cinema, and of course I and Natalie went to watch it! We both loved it and can't believe its the last one in the series but out of all of the movies, the second is definitely my favourite overall and the same as Natalie also.




Not sure what else to talk about, I would love to hear any happy memories you have, also thank you for the read,

much love,

Becca <3

Comments

Popular Posts