Travel


HEY GUYS!!! I hope you're well 

As you've read from the title the theme of this week is travel, there are so many places we all wish to visit or are going to visit. Are there many places you'd like to visit? 

For me I would love to visit, New York, Croatia, LA, Scotland and Ireland! one of the best things with traveling is doing it with the best company, friends or family! Also a huge tip is to make sure you have a cemera to take memories to keep forever. 

A good friend of mine (Daniel Turrell) suggested for me to talk about travel, and it was a great idea and he told me he would like to go to Australia which would be a great place to visit the only thing that would put me off is the thought of all the kinds of bugs that live out there, it freaks me out just thinking about it so I doubt i would go myself. 

Traveling is something I believe everyone should do or if not traveling then have holidays in different plsces throughout your life! It's great experience and very enjoyable and it also gives you a chance to form memories and photo albums to look back on in years to come! 

The perfect way to end this blog is with a travel quote and todays quote is 'TRAVEL FAR ENOUGH. YOU MEET YOURSELF.'





Comments

Popular Posts