February faves



HEY GUYS!!!! hows it going? Hope you're doing well!

Yes, it's one of those blogs again the faves are coming out again!

To start us off! my first favourite is a song, this song is called WILD LOVE by James Bay! I'm in love with this song, I've had this on repeat more times than I can count! It's different to other songs he has done but I still love it just as much!

Second is a youtube channel called SACCONE-JOLYS Their vlogs/videos are amazing if you're into family vlogs this account is the one for you! The videos are so creative and fun, they keep you entertained from the beginning till end. I was a bit sceptical at first and wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy their videos, but I was pleasantly surprised and I fell in love with them from the first video I  watched and now I'm all caught up with the vlogs! GIVE THEM A WATCH!!!

The next two are programs I've watched this month, the first is rewatching the Friends tv series! and I'm so glad I decided to, its bought so many memories back from when I was growing up, and its something I'll never get bored of watching! The second is REQUIEM




BBC mini-series, it has six episodes, if you enjoy spooky or supernatural thrillers, then this is the program for you, its different to other things I've watched and also similar in some areas, Something I've enjoyed and would enjoy rewatching in the future.

This is a strange one but I've really loved the Lipton Peach Iced Tea, I've drunk possibly way too much of this, this month and it's so refreshing and the flavours aren't too strong and sweet, its the perfect refreshment just before I go to work, so if you haven't tried it I recommend that you do!

The sixth one is that I've now found a love for having nail extensions, this is actually the phrase I never thought I would have ever said in my life, it does depend on where you get them done, and the quality of the products do matter an awful lot, but the last set I had done in town was the best I've ever had and I will definitely be going back there in the near future.

Finally, my last but no means least is my new Mascara by Rimmel London, and its called Scandaleyes Flex, this doesn't make your eyelashes too clumpy or too thin, it's the perfect coat on the lashes and very comfortable on the eye, easy to wear and has a greatly sized brush! if you're in need of a new mascara I would suggest that one to you, it's affordable and a great mascara.









These are this February's favourites, stay tuned for next months faves, I do hope you enjoyed the read, and hope to see your amazing faces in the next blog, if not the next blog then maybe the next favourites,

Many thanks,
Love,

Becca x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts