Morning and Night Routine



HEY, GUYS HOW ARE YOU DOING!!!!!
As you can tell by the title of this blog I'm going to be talking about my morning and night routine,

As soon as my alarm goes off at depending on if I'll be working in the morning or not, my alarm will either go off at 5:40 or 6:30, on a morning when I'm not working, my alarm goes off at half six and then again at 7:00, and I may press snooze once or twice after that, when I do get up, Ill go straight to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face if I'm in the mood, or if I dont wash I'll use a face wipe, and then use my face products shown in the image on the left. Once this has been done, I'll go downstairs and have either a coffee or a tea depending on my mood, it's usually a coffee I lean towards!

Once my body has fully woken up, I'll have some breakfast, this is usually something easy like cereal or toast, or if I'm feeling like something nicer I may have avocado on toast as I'm a huge fan of that!!

 Then it comes to that time of the day where I have to sort out my face, I do shower just not every day, so if its a shower day, I will do my makeup after the shower and will use my hair moose and selection of sprays to get my hair to how I want it, which is shown in the image below the makeup one!

This imagine of makeup is my typical day makeup for work, I don't tend to go overboard on my face as work is work, I don't need to wear heavy makeup, so I tend to use the Fenty foundation, Tara Burr eyebrow palet, Mula concealer, max factor face powder and the Rimmel mascara which I mentioned in last weeks blog!

 For work same with my makeup, I don't do much with my hair, just dry it and straighten if I've showered, if not I will just go over my hair with dry shampoo and then straighten.


Once these are all complete, and I've done jobs I need to do around the house, I wait until its time for me to go to work, I tend to meet my best friend/work colleague before work Thursday thursday i meet my best friend and my other friend/work colleague, and we all make our way down to work in the afternoon, which is lovely, as we all live like ten minutes away well I do from them, I've got the farthest to walk but its worth it! 

Once I've finished work, I come home and have my dinner which is usually between half five and half six, and have a relaxed evening watching movies, or TV programs before I know it, its time for bed, which varies between half nine and half ten depending on how tired I am, Every time I go to sleep, I always have my Calms app playing calming music for me to sleep too, and if I didn't have this playing it would now take me forever to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading, and your continuous support, I do appreciate it, 

Becca x

Comments

Popular Posts