Mothers Day Special.

HEY, GUYS HOW ARE YOU? I hope you're doing well, today's blog isn't one that I've planned, the blog that I was going to do today I will be doing next week, if any of you reading this blog, have any ideas of what you'd like me to write about please don't hesitate to contact me using my email beccaholford3@gmail.com. 

Happy Mothers Day! Even if your reading this and arent a mother but do have a mother make sure to wish them a happy day, Mothers mean the world to their children, and they are there to love, cherish and support you!

Mother means, a person in relation to, who brings up their child, and of course given birth to!

Image result for mother word

Being a mother is a very precious thing, It can give people a meaning to life, or it can form you as a person and you become the person you truly are.

An interesting fact Mother the word is of Germanic origin, from an Indo-European root shared by Latin mater and Greek mētēr.

Image result for becoming a mother Image result for becoming a mother

I want you to read this blog, and appreciate everything your mum does for you, she sacrifices a lot of things in her life to make sure you have the best upbringing she can give you, she will do her absolute best as being a mother, sometimes she will cry, or laugh or even get a little angry, that's normal and its nothing you've done, its just how mothers live to be the best!

I hope you enjoyed this week's blog, don't forget to get in contact with me, I will love to hear your thoughts and ideas for blogs in the future,

Many thanks

Becca x


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life- Abraham Lincoln.  




Comments

Popular Posts