Chatty #2

Hey, Guys, I hope you are all well,

And that you've all had a great week, it's lovely to see your beautiful faces again!

Grab yourself a coffee or tea, maybe a snack, and sit back and enjoy the read!

As you've seen from the title, yes it's another chatty blog, I know you enjoyed the last one so I thought I
would do another one, to update you on things that have been happening with me, and would love to know anything different that's happened in your life recently.

I had some time this week to sit and have a think, and I've come to the decision that I know who my true friends are, and who I thought were friends and actually arent, just like the image at the top, from one of my favourite TV shows which is 'Friends', I'm not going to go too much into friendships as I've already made a blog about that, if you haven't read it i would love it if you would go over to it!

Another thing is that I'm not going to allow people to take me for a fool, or take advantage of me, I've had this all my life and now is a time for a change and looking out more for my self, and taking care of me. I am me and if you don't like it then that's your problem! 

We all need to make sure to look after ourselves, to take time to relax, and not to push ourselves too far and then become ill, I do realise not everyone gets that much time because of work or family etc, but when you do please make sure to do so!

I've spoken to some friends recently, and one asked me what makes you happy? the first everyone says  family and friends, and they were like yes of course, but apart from that what does actually make you happy, I did have to sit back and have a think about that, there could be many objects or things that can make us happy, Memoires are always a great one, like photo albums, souvenirs and merchandise.

I do love that I have friends who all have their own special things and they are all so very different its great, Having a child has been a popular joy to come up, I personally couldn't think of anything special than having a bond with a child of your own, it's amazing and wonderful.

This was many years ago, but when I went to watch Tinie Tempah in concert, a quote he always said was memories are shown better in photographs than videos, and that's always stuck with me, maybe that's why I love taking photos a lot, who knows.


I do hope that you've enjoyed today's blog, looking forward to seeing your gorgeous faces next week,

Thanks,

Becca x


Comments

Popular Posts