LONDON!


HEY, GUYS, how are you all? I hope you're doing well!

I know it's been a couple of weeks since the last blog, I've been busy and I only want to make good blogs for you to read and not to just get one out just because I usually do on Sundays.

As you would have seen from the title, this is my London blog, my two day trip to London to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and of course, I go sightseeing also!

WEDNESDAY 11TH APRIL 2018
I caught the nine o'clock trains from Walsall to Birmingham new street, then I caught the quarter to ten trains to London Euston which was in first class!, we arrived around half ten-ish, and made our way to the hotel to drop our bags off, and we had some spare time until the first half of the show, so we went for a couple of drinks in a pub next to the theatre. The show started at two and finished at 4:45 and the second half wasn't until 7:30, so we all went for dinner at Bella Italia, after food, we had a walk around Leicester Square and then made our way back to the theatre, the second half finished around ten, maybe just after, we all left the theatre got a drink from Mcdonalds and made our way back to the hotel.


THURSDAY 12TH APRIL 2018 

Today was the main sightseeing day, we bought an oyster card to go on the underground for the two days, we visited Trafalgar square, Charring Cross, Baker Street, walked a little in the Mall where Buckingham Palace is, and saw some of the guards, a couple were on black horses and also walked down Oxford street to go to the Primark there as its huge! And I popped into Lush and bought myself a bath bomb, that shop was also huge!!!

Over the past two days, I'd done over 12 thousand steps, we were all tired and needed the rest which is what I did on Friday! And looked back at photos!




<<<<Buckingham Palace






London Eye>>>>>>>>>>>




That's my trip to London,

I do hope you've enjoyed the read, Thank you all for your support babes,

Thanks,

Becca x

Comments

Popular Posts