March Favourites

HEY, GUYS hope you're all doing well, It's nice to see all of your beautiful faces again,

Today's blog as you would have seen from the title, yes it's that time of the month for my faves, so sit back, relax and enjoy the read!

I'm writing this eating chocolate from one of my eggs, also happy easter everyone! hoe you've all had a lovely day with whoever you were with or on your own,

let's get into it, my first one is a song, what else? the song if by George Ezra and is called Paradise, I'm loving this song at the moment, do any of you guys like this song? or is there a song you're loving at the moment? would love to know.

my second is a hand cream from Zoella's winter collection called Winter Wonder Hands, it smells amazing and goes straight into the skin which is one of the reasons I love this product if you haven't tried it you really should!

The third one is, Vimpto squash, I normally don't like vimpto but the squash I've been loving and its so refreshing and isn't a really strong taste which is probably the main reasons as to why I've loved it!

Another one may be strange but it's my new hairstyle, I'm loving the shorter hair, its easy to style and look after, quick to wash and dry, I think it will be a style I'll keep for a while now!

 and my final favourite is the tv show Peaky Blinders, it's a brilliant programme and I would definitely recommend you all watch it, but you'll have to watch it with an open mind as it's quite a violent show!


Those are the things I've been loving this month, I hope you enjoyed the read, many thanks for everything you do,

~Thanks

~Becca x



Comments

Popular Posts