October Faves!



HEY GUYS, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see all your beautiful faces again!

As you can see today's blog is another favourite one! and I love writing these and sharing my faves with you.


First of all, I will list the songs I've been enjoying the past couple of months and they are 


  1. shotgun- George Ezra
  2. I like me better- Lauv
  3. Only you- Cheat codes ft Little mix
  4. Happier- Bastille and Marshmello. 














Next will be a few movies and shows on Netflix, first is a movie, to all the boys I've loved before, it's a cute movie, not normally my type of movie at all but I did enjoy watching this! and the second is a tv show called Haunting on hill house, now this is right up my street, creepy and also sad, brilliantly acted and worth the watch! 

Another great thing to happen in autumn especially October is Halloween, so another fave is to get out my Halloween decorations, I have a wreath, pumpkins, and photos I put on my fireplace!

Another thing I've been getting into my yoga in the mornings to try and wake mysef up and stretch my body and I've also been trying to eat better with healthier meals, and eating more of my five a day!

My last and final two are, getting up in the morning and sitting with a hot drink and the radio on! now the weather is getting colder, hot drinks are always needed in the mornings! and the other is tattoos, I love them and plan to get plenty more in the future, they do say they are addictive and I couldn't agree more! they really are!!!!

Do you have any tattoos' or have anything you've been favouriting recently?

Thank you so much for your support,

Becca x

beccaholford3@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts