May Favourites




Hey my lovelies, how are you all? I'm back, yes with another favourites blog, and there are a few things I've loved or liked this month also, I hope you're just as excited to read this as I am to write it!

Right, let's get straight on with it!

As I'm writing this I'm currently watching the greatest showman with a cup of tea, which is something I've drunk more of this month, as I've gone off a lot of coffee.

Number 1
The movie Aladdin, the remake, I went to watch this movie, and I loved every second of it, and I also love the soundtrack, I've had it playing a lot since I watched it, and it's amazing like the movie. The acting was on point if you haven't seen I recommend you to see it whenever you can. 


Number 2
The new album by pink and Bring me the horizon, Pink's album is called Hurts 2B Human, and I've loved this ever since it came out, and my favourite song is 'Can we pretend' if you've not heard it, I really think you should, and the album from BMRH is called Amo, and my favourite song on this album is called 'Mothers Tongue'. I think you should check these out depending on your music tastes.



















Number 3
I've been enjoying a lovely cup of hot chocolate recently, and I used to not have them as they made me feel sick, whereas now I'm loving them, I like them from many places, like costs, Starbucks and even McDonalds. Very nice indeed. 
Number 4
I started months ago drinking loads of water, and I was really getting into it, and recently I had lost it, but the past month I've got back into it, and like before I'm enjoying it and I feel so much better for it, I would recommend you to do it too, lets do this together ad smash this!












My last and final one

Number 5
I have loved again the first pitch perfect movie. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this movie, I've watched it that much I know the singing and the dialogue, it's crazy, and I'm surely not the only one, am I right? I hope not.


So here is the May favourites, and I've enjoyed telling you what I've enjoyed this month, I hope you all enjoyed the read, and can't wait to see your beautiful faces next time,

Thank you,

Becca x

Comments

Popular Posts