24TH Birthday, 18/07/2019


Hey, Guys, How are you doing? I know this blog is a bit out of date but I thought I would catch you up on my 24th Birthday, I am aware it's almost a month ago, but like I've said in the past I won't blog unless my head is in the game and not produce poor blog content.

I appreciate you being patient, means the world.

My birthday was on a Thursday this year, I spent the day at home, One of my best friends came round to spend the day with me, and it was a lovely day, we watched the first Annabelle: the creation, as I'm horror training this best friend! and she really enjoyed it for sure which I love! it's great showing her the best choices, or the ones in my opinion! And the training is still happening.




She came round and bought me a present she made and we laughed and had loads of tea, we had pizza and snacks whilst watching the movie, and had the cat joining us with the food! Shortbread 24.
 For my dinner, I chose to have a buffet with vegetarian food of course, and I chose colin the caterpillar cake because I'm a child at heart, spent it with Mum, Adam and Anna. I didn't get up to much apart from the movie and the family time in the evening but a chilled birthday is always needed.
 
  

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the read, I will be uploading more, I have a few ideas I'd love to hear them,

Many thanks,

Becca x

Comments

Popular Posts