August faves/ Intro.



 Hey guys, how are you all doing?  It's been a short while since the last blog, I've been planning new ones with a new member of my team, she's posted on the Facebook page MoreBecca for quite a while now,  you may have seen her name around there,


Grab yourself a tea or coffee, maybe a snack, and sit back and enjoy the read.
 
 yo guys, lovely welcome message from Carol herself.

As you've read from the title we are doing our favourites, I'm going to talk about mine and then carol will then talk about hers,   

My first one is, listening to the lion king soundtrack for the new movie, I've played this a lot and had it in repeat, some may say I'm a little obsessed, but I don't mind at all if people think that, another song I've loved is violence by Asking Alexandria and I've played this a lot, I'm sure I've annoyed people with it as I have it on repeat also.

My second is Reading, I've been getting back into reading, as I find it does relax me and there is something amazing about turning  a book page,

My third one is that I've been re-watching pretty little liars and I've been enjoying that again, I've got Carol into it also, I have been watching supernatural and izombie to catch up on, and I've remembered why I loved those shows so much, will be something I'd recommend people watching, and as always I've been watching Sweeney Todd as its my favourite musical.

My last but not least, is popcorn, there was a stage of my life where I didn't like popcorn, but these past few months I've really enjoyed eating it and it's now one of my favourite snacks,


These are my faves for this month, and I will now hand you over to Carol who will now talk about her faves,

My first favourite is watching horror movies, Becky has recently introduced me back in to horror films as I used to watch them when I was younger but was never brave enough to watch them until now I don't even think I can choose a favourite maybe Annabelle. As discussed above I have also started watching pretty little liars I am currently on season 5 and loving it, I have also been re-watching greys anatomy for the thousandth time I truly recommend watching it,


My second favourite is reading, I don't have a particular genre that I read, I go from book to book but I do love a good true story,


My favourite is listening to music, I have always used music as a calming technique whether its on the way to an interview or dealing with a social situation, music is always a great way of relaxing I listen to music whilst doing other things so that it is not quiet, I have been really loving the song believer by imagine dragons, have a listen its certainly a good one.


My last favourite is on the crafty side which is drawing, I have always loved drawing whether its  using my imagination and free flowing or drawing a certain thing, I have also been loving being creative with painting my nails with various colours and stickers etc.




Lets give a warm welcome to Carol  joining us today, I hope you've enjoyed reading the blog, and here is to many more,


From the both us,


Thank you,


Becca & Carol x













Comments

Popular Posts