Blogtober- #SpooktoberStories


Hey guys, How are you all? Its that time of year where everything is all spooky, and I love it, always have loved everything spooky, horror movies are my faves, I don't get scared watching them, and if you know me well, then you know I always love watching anything spooky or creepy, I've never done the Blogtober before, for this you have to upload every day in October, and I haven't done that yet, but I will try and upload as much as I can throughout this month, ending with the Halloween blog which is one of my favourites to write about, 

For this upload, I will be talking about one of my fave horror movies called The Conjuring, this movie was made by James Wan is a Malaysian-born Australian film director, screenwriter and producer known for directing the horror film Saw (2004) Dead silence and creating Billy the puppet,
He also directed and Death sentence (both 2007), Insidious (2010), the Conjuring and Insidious Chapter 2 (both 2013), The conjuring 2 (2016) and Aquaman (2018). 

I love all of his horror movies, The Conjuring was based on a true story and series of events, he had help from one of the most famous paranormal investigators Lorraine Warren, This is the movie that we will be talking about today! 

He has made two conjuring movies and they are both about true situations that families have been through, I'm sure you are all aware and have heard of this movie and story regarding the Annabelle doll, I won't be sharing photos of anything but if you're wanting to look yourselves then thats your choice, The whole story is very interesting which is probably why I enjoy the watch every time.

Here is just an overview of the movie:

In 1970, paranormal investigators and demonologists Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) and Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren are summoned to the home of Carolyn (Lili Taylor) and Roger (Ron Livingston) Perron. The Perrons and their five daughters have recently moved into a secluded farmhouse, where a supernatural presence has made itself known. Though the manifestations are relatively benign at first, events soon escalate in horrifying fashion, especially after the Warrens discover the house's macabre history. 

I know there are websites sharing the story with the real family it happened to if you ever want to read something within this spooky month, why not give this a try. I would recommend anyone reading about all of this, you will see the family photos and the photos of the real props, but anything historic with a paranormal edge I will love anyway. 

As I mentioned before in the movie the actors that are playing Ed and Lorraine Warren are paranormal investigators well known in America for their talents.

Edward Warren Miney and Lorraine Rita Warren were American paranormal investigators and authors associated with prominent cases of hauntings. Edward was a World War II United States Navy veteran and a former police officer who became a self-taught and self-professed demonologist, author, and lecturer.

Their photos are all over the internet if you would like to see who they are and can compare them to the actors who played them in the movie The Conjuring.

Here we will come to the end of the movie, I didn't want to bore you with too much detail about them as like I said most of you probably already know enough about them in the first place. 

If you enjoy this blog then let me know, as I will be looking over many other horror movies that are based on true stories,

Have a spooky October and I shall see your faces on the next blog,

Thank you,

Becca x 



Comments

Popular Posts