Blogtober #HALLOWEEN!!!!



Hey guys!!! THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!! 


I hope you are all well, and if you hadn't have guessed this is the Halloween blog, I get very excited making this one every year that I have done it! And this year I get to create this one with someone else, Carol will be joining me this year!!!! She is just as excited as me, we both love this time of year, as I'm sure you know very well. It's sad to say this will be the last blogtober blog for this year, obviously, there will be more blogs in the future, just not Halloween themed. 

Here I will share some Halloween facts that could be interesting to you, or you could learn something about Halloween,

1. Because the movie Halloween (1978) was on such a tight budget, they had to use the cheapest mask they could find for the character Michael Meyers, which turned out to be a William Shatner Star Trek mask. Shatner initially didn’t know the mask was in his likeness, but when he found out years later, he said he was honoured

2. The first Jack O’Lanterns were actually made from turnips.

3. Halloween is the second highest-grossing commercial holiday after Christmas.

4.  The word “witch” comes from the Old English wicce, meaning “wise woman.” In fact, Wiccan were highly respected people at one time. According to popular belief, witches held one of their two main meetings, or sabbats, on Halloween night. 

5. Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween. 

I don't want to bore you with too many facts, these are the first five I found out for you, I found them quite interesting and thought you may find them interesting too, I hope you did. 

Hope you enjoyed the facts u found for you, and if you find any that are interesting I would love to hear yours. 


So did any of you carve pumpkins? my family did and I will share the photos here just for you all! 






The first one on the left is mine, then the rest is the rest of the families 








I find looking at these makes me feel so cosy and warm inside, it's one of my favourite activities to do in Autumn and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does, I also love doing makeup ideas too and they usually change every year, I'm not perfect but I do give it a good go! I also love having themed T's too! 



As you can see I had a themed T and I attempted the new IT clown makeup, not the best but looked effective.








And I attempted a skull too! 












One other thing that I love about Halloween and that is decorating the house with all the spooky stuff and cute little things, and also doing amazing Halloween themed crafts.



I love these so much!!!! if I could I would have these out all year round! 

And I have some new arrivals during Halloween this year, like the witch and the sugar skull, The rat skeleton and the pumpkin T Light holder,

the sad part was having to take them down! 


Filters on snapchat are always fun especially when you have loads to try out too! 


This one to my right is my favourite one that comes round each year, with the black eyes and horns! 















Right I will now hand you over to the amazing assistant I have Carol.

Hey, everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day can we just take a moment to appreciate the amazingness of Becky's writing above she really has true talent definitely proud of her.

Halloween is such an amazing time of year it's a very colourful time of year, there are pumpkins there's tricks and treats and it's a pure family time of year. 

This year I purchased myself some pumpkin fairy lights and  I had them on every single day (and still have them on now I don't want to put them away). I truly love all of the colours that are around this time of year it truly is a special time of year. 





Having Becky as a friend is special anyway but having the joint love of Halloween is just amazing, we have definitely used the filters on snapchat to our advantage and we surely took a lot of photos with the filters either on walks or at our houses shown in these photos. 

I truly love Halloween as a holiday seeing all of the decorations in the shops makes me so happy and I literally want to buy everything, I got bought some Halloween cupcakes that myself and Becky had one of course whilst listening to a Halloween music playlist. 

Recently I've been loving watching horror movies especially with Becky and I've been watching American horror story which is definitely apt for this time of year. I and Becky bought the same Halloween t-shirt this year shown in Becky's photo above which has a very cute ghost on it and says freak in the sheets and I think I can safely say we truly loved the T-shirt and wore it a lot.

Right, I'm going to stop rambling on as I can talk about Halloween for hours if I was allowed. 

We both hope that you enjoyed this blog as much as we did to create it! 

Thank you all for the support you give,

Becky and Carol!



Comments

Popular Posts