What would you say to your younger self!

Hey guys, I hope you are all well!

Here and another blog that can become quite deep and very personal! So as you've read it's what I would say to my younger self! 

Make sure you love yourself, and who you are, you don't have to change yourself for anyone and to be proud of the person you are today, and another is to make sure that you respect your family, they are the most important people in your life, and you'll have your main support from them and then also from friends, which will take me to the next point which is to make sure you choose your friendships carefully, and find out who your true friends are, you don't need to be liked by everyone and you won't in life, so just be careful who you trust with your secrets and life changes etc. 

One major one is to be true to yourself which links in with loving yourself and who you are! you don't have to prove yourself to anyone, as long as you are okay with yourself that's all that matters. There are no limits to your life, always do your best, that's all you can do, try not to put too much pressure on yourself, that will add stress that's not needed and you will be panicking to life up to other peoples expectations, and liked with that is to be patient, not everything happens overnight, you may have to work a little harder some days compared to others, just embrace every moment and live life to its fullest and allow life to take its course, always remember to have fun also, make amazing memories and learn life lessons and remember not every day is a struggle and things can only get better! During life, there will be new things to try out, even if it's your first night out when you've turned 18, or new relationships / Friendships, just give them all a try, who knows you may enjoy more and try not to panic or overthink situations, and enjoy life! 

One major thing I would love to tell my younger self and that is to choose better music to listen to, there were times where I listened to some right stuff! don't copy other people find your own sound, I mean I have some great oldies that are classics, but there are some things that I would never listen to now, but it's a great way to learn your sound too! 

And this is 2011 Becky, and I would love to give her advice to help her be less anxious! 16/17 year old me! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog I know this is a short one, and they will be like this sometimes longer and sometimes shorter, Hope you don't mind!

Many thanks,

Becky x




Comments

Popular Posts