Blogtober 2020-Autumn/Fall Bucket list



 Hey, guys, I hope you're all well and welcome to another blog!

As you can see from the title this is the autumn/ fall bucket list for 2020, there are many things to do and possibly have all been done already but will still include them! 



1. Watch hocus pocus

2. Have comfort food meals

3. Drink hot chocolate

4. Get a pumpkin spiced latte

5. Carve pumpkins 

6.  Decorate for Halloween

7. Do Halloween crafts

8. Do an autumn photoshoot

9. Go on a nature walk

10. Autumn baking 

11. Watch horror movies 

12. Have a cosy night in with blankets

13. Give thanks, and be grateful for all



I hope you enjoyed the read today, I know it's not as exciting but I felt inspired to do one, and like I said at the beginning I have done a few of these already and do all year round like watching horror movies etc! I and carol have already done Halloween themed crafts and they are so much fun to complete! 




Come back for more blogging fun next time! stay safe and positive, 

Thank you, 

Becca x 




Comments

Popular Posts