Blogtober 2020-A spooky story


 

Hey guys, hope you are all well and welcome back to another blog! 



Last night, as I was sleeping in my living room, and watching a little TV before bed, I heard a strange noise. It was slow, drawn and scraping across the hardwood floor. Confused, I searched for the source of the sound, and I found it immediately, Someone had slipped a small folded note under the door. '

'What the?'' more curious than anything, I approached the note slowly, I knelt down curiously and picked up the strange paper. On it was five words  ''GET OUT. HE IS COMING.''



I didn't pause to consider the meaning of the note, however, as I immediately realised there was something very, very wrong with the situation: 

The note had come from the inside of the wardrobe door...



Hope you all enjoyed the read! and will see you next time with another blog! 

Thank you,

Becca x 




Comments

Popular Posts