Changes/ Morning routines in Lockdown.

 

Hey guys, hope that you are all well, and welcome back to a new blog.

Lockdown! Who knew that was going to be a word that we needed to get used to, but it is here now are we can get through this together. Some things over the past few months have had to change or be adapted. There is a new norm in place and we have all had to make certain changes in our lives to adhere to the new rules. 

Changes can be very challenging at times, but we can get through them together, have you made any changes to either your day time activities or your routines? 

In lockdown it can be hard to make or stick to a routine, but sometimes a routine is something that can get us through our day to day life. Sometimes sitting down and planning out a routine is the best way forward. Throughout lockdown I have tried to keep to a routine in the mornings, especially on weekdays, which goes as follows:


  • Wake up at 6am
  • Check the Facebook page and add some posts
  • Go and brush my teeth and get a bottle of water
  • Do a quick tidy up in the flat
  • Put a program on the TV
  • Around 8am get some breakfast
  • Around 9am start doing any day to day chores that need doing 
This is carols morning routine not everyone's, mine is different as Im at work so it's hard to have a proper routine, 

I get up at six and shower, then I do my makeup, then my hair and eventually get dressed, once that's done I go downstairs to pack my bag with my lunch and then have breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal, then I get fully ready to leave ie shoes and coat and leave around quater past seven to go to work. 


Having a routine in your life can help a lot with getting through the day to day aspects of life, your routine can be adapted to each day, and you can also take each day as it come but by having a part routine in your life, you can be able to rule each day. 

That's it for today's blog, I hope you enjoyed the read and we will see you with the next blog,

Thanks,
Becca x



Comments

Popular Posts