HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, Hope you are all well? here is another Halloween blog for you, and it is my favorite time of year! HALLOWEEN, what have you been up to this October? pumpkin picking? had any festive drinks? done so something you don't normally? let me know! 

here are the pumpkins made this year... 
 
I tried to do the scream ghost face, It's a version of it and the one next to it is my mothers, looks a little like a little cat, what do you see? pumpkin picking and carvings are a big part of my Halloween traditions, I do them every year and have done them for many past years,    I also feel you're never too old to dress up! I was a cat this year, and I have many other makeup ideas in my later blogs, did you do anything this year? dress up for a party? or a night out with friends or family? or just a quiet night in? would love to know! 
 just a few I found throughout this month! I find it fun and always have done it! I know it may not be for everyone, but I can't help but love everything about this time of year, I watch horrors all year, but there is something more enjoyable watching them in the spooky month of October! Even got the chance to do a Halloweeny pottery painting, I shall attach the photo below, I find it very therapeutic and calming, and would highly recommend. 

I feel I may just be repeating what I've put every single year, so I may just end this blog here for this year, and end with a picture montage at the end! 

Have an Amazing HALLOWEEN! and will see you in my next one! 

Thank you for the read,

Love Becca! 





















Comments

Popular Posts