Christmas 2023


 


Hey guys, Hope you're well and have an amazing Christmas or Honica, or just the best day,


I know this is going up today and I'm not expecting many of you to be sitting and reading this blog post, but for the ones that are, I thank you so much for always reading them, as I never expect you to, sometimes these are here for me to look back on previous years and see if anything has changed over the years and how I can improve. 

                                                                                                                                Do you do anything special today if you do celebrate Christmas I know not everyone does, today I will be going to see family, and then back home for a delicious Christmas dinner with more family and friends, we have many traditions that we do every year, we have Christmas eve pjamas and slippers, we open these and wear them ready for festive games, quizzes and movies with a hot chocolate. what do you do on Christmas Eve? Under the cream are vegan marshmallows, even better in a festive mug. 
We do enjoy playing board games on Christmas day, spending time together, and creating precious memories we can hold on to, a classic is buckaroo, I know it's not a full board game but we love it, we had a new one last year called Confident, where you rate subjects between 1-100 and who get the closest bracket wins the point, surely was a lot of fun, we even play card games like go fish, snap and 21, we also love playing cards against humanity, It's not for everyone but such a fun game. 



It’s funny the traditions everyone does, I know some people don’t even have a roast dinner for their Christmas dinner, some people go for a curry, and obviously other countries do many different things too, I find it interesting to learn about. 


I didn’t end it properly, but here is a snippet of what usually happens with my family over Christmas, sorry for how mid matched it is,

Thank you for the read, I always appreciate it, 

Becca x


Comments

Popular Posts