Work out 2023/24

 Hey guys I hope you’re well?


 I’ve had thoughts of wanting to do exercises at home, I feel I need to gain more confidence before I try the gym, I’ve got some weights at home that I can use to help gain a bit of muscle, this is the work out I’ve made for myself and started it Friday 8th December just to have a trial and see how I get on, I did little bits over the weekend but properly started a routine Sunday 10th December, I shall share what I’ve started down below and maybe if you need some ideas this may help you, 


10x arm lifts (circle weight)

10x bends straight leg (circle weight)

5x arm lifts (full weights) R

5x arm lifts (full weights) L

10x squats (circle weight) 


This is also a note so I can remember what I do incase I loose my piece of paper, as I’m writing this I managed to complete this four times, and yesterday only three and twice the days before, so I can see I’m improving every day! And hopefully I will get to see some improvements over the next few weeks, fingers crossed, 


Today is a short blog, hope you all enjoy the read and I shall see you soon with some Christmassy content, 


Thank you, love ya! 


Becca x





Comments

Popular Posts