2024 first blog-song review



 



Hey guys. Happy 2024, happy new year! Almost the end of the first week of January 2024, how are you all?? Hope you are all well!! 


To kick off the first blog, I will be reviewing a song, this song came out on January 5th, 2024, and it’s from one of my favorite bands called Bring Me The Horizon, their new song is called Kool-Aid, yes like the drink! Well in a week I will be seeing this band live, and I am really hoping they will play this song live on that show, my fingers are crossed for sure! I have had this song on repeat all of yesterday, I can safely say I absolutely love it! Makes me so much more excited to see them live, will be the first time I see them, and I am sure it won’t be the last. 


If you’re a heavy metal rock fan, I’m sure you’ll love it, but then again if you’re a fan of this music you will have heard it I’m sure! I know this music isn’t for everyone and we all have our own tastes in music, that’s the beauty of it! Us metal heads are definitely one of the calmest people in the world, we aren’t angry like people may think, but we do aim to surprise.


Like many of their songs, this has a mixture of heavier and calmer parts within it, the lyrics are moving, and it’s a bit quirky with it being the name of a well-known drink, they have changed the logo to make it their own, but still keep it close to the original, I enjoy listening to the part when it says EXECUTION, bit screamy but I love that part! 


Cause you got a taste now, drank the Kool-Aid by the jug, so suffer your fate, oh, come here and give me a hug!


This song,  I would highly recommend listening to this song, I will always give my honest opinion on everything, if there are any songs you would like me to review please let me know! and I will for sure let you know how the concert is!


As always thank you for the read, Hope you have an amazing January and start to 2024, and here is to a lot more blogs, wasn't a very long one, but it's here! 


Thank you! 


Becca x


Comments

Popular Posts