NIGHTCAFE 'AI' coffee shop


 Good Afternoon, now when you think of a coffee shop, what comes to mind? we all use our imagination in many different ways, 'ai' can be used for anything, I managed to create a picture with a few words that came to mind when thinking of a coffee shop, and here is the picture I got using NIGHTCAFE, you create an account, haven't got to pay for it, and you can earn credits to be able to create many pictures, it literally creates pictures similar to what is in our heads, I love an old fashioned coffee shop with old fashioned furniture, and this picture shows that. 

You can create anything with this, the coffee shop is what came to mind for me when thinking of a picture to create. with each picture you create they all cost 1 credit from your account to create. 

 

All I added to the description box was, coffee shop, table, drinks, chairs, and old-fashioned and these two are the pictures I managed to create, I feel if anyone is after something specific, this app is perfect for you, especially if you're wanting to share an idea visually, this is the place for you!  

I have used it before to describe a setting, like for example an old house in the woods with lights on and mist, and managed to find the perfect picture to show others what I had in my head, it is amazing how well it creates what's in your head. 


I hope this has been interesting to see and if it is something you like the idea of I highly recommend you use this website, here is a screenshot of what it looks like once you have made your account, start typing your thoughts on the left-hand side and enjoy!


As always thank you for the read, and will see you next time with another blog! 

Thank you, 

Becca x 






Comments

Popular Posts