What makes you happy?



What makes you happy?

Before I start this blog I want to give my amazing twin sister Natalie a shout out as she has bought her new car on Friday 25th August and I couldn't be more proud of her!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

I had a thought the other day about what makes me happy, so I thought I would ask some friends and family what makes them happy, the main thing that was mentioned was family, I couldn't agree with anything more as family, as we all would be nothing without them, and we would all be alone, I know that you can't choose your family but they are the most precious thing in the world. Another was music/gigs, this is something I strongly agree with as music makes me life so much better! I can't go through a day without music being played and having a sing along to it! music can really change your mood no matter what!

Comments

Popular Posts