Blogtober #HorrorMovies


Hey everyone, how are you all doing today?

Today I will be talking about my new love of horror films, I used to watch a few horrors when I was a teenager but always found them a bit scary to watch but recently I have watched a lot of horrors with Becky, Becky has watched a lot of horrors a variety of true story ones and fictional ones. Who better to watch horrors with then the horror genius herself Becky, she has really opened my eyes to a lot of different horrors. Through watching different varieties of horror films I have seen the different qualities and the different ways that producers and directors have created the horrors, I have enjoyed all of the horrors that we have watched so far but in this blog I will highlight my true favourites and give a little background on them and my opinion on the films.

One of my true true favourites is more of a thriller film but it is truly amazing, and that is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, I had never watched Sweeney Todd the film before but I was a part of a production of Sweeney Todd performance whilst I was in high school, and I loved the music from then on, I always listened to the soundtrack of Sweeney Todd since that performance I had just never watched it. I was truly amazed when I watched the film, finally putting the music to the actual film, I love everything about the film especially the music. All of the songs are amazing in the film but my personal favourite is "No Place Like London" I love this song and it always gets stuck in my head when I hear it. It is truly an amazing film and I highly recommend people watch it.

A second firm favourite of mine is Insidious 2, I have watched both Insidious and Insidious 2, both films are amazing but I really enjoyed the second one, both films are full of action and use amazing creative skills to portray the storyline. Both of the films I highly recommend you watch but if you are anything like me you will love Insidious 2. I love how they play out the storyline and the quality of the film.

Some more horror films that I have loved are some of the Chucky films and the Annabelle especially Annabelle: Comes home which is the latest one to come out as it was released this year in July and is one of the best horrors I have ever watched and I highly recommend the Chucky films and the Annabelle films especially Annabelle Comes home, literally was such an amazing film to watch.

This year we have been to watch 2 horror films in the cinema and have watched a lot of horror films on Netflix (I've actually lost track of how many horrors we have watched on Netflix) but the ones we watched in the cinema are Scary stories to tell in the dark and IT chapter 2, I honestly loved both of these films. IT was an amazing quality film and was a very good watch, and scary stories to tell in the dark was just absolutely amazing had an amazing storyline, was the first 2 horror films that I have watched in the cinema and think we learnt a life lesson of not going to a film on the first release date (it was so busy). But honestly both films were an absolutely amazing watch and I highly recommend both of them.

Of course all of the horrors I have seen have been with none other than Becky herself, I can't think of anyone better to watch them with, she has certainly introduced me to some amazing films and I hope to be introduced to a lot more, certainly do love a good horror especially with the right company which in my case is watching them with the best person ever.

Right I'm going to leave this here because if not the blog is going to end up massive I could literally talk about horror films for hours I absolutely love them they are such amazing films.

Thank you for reading everyone,
hope you have all had a lovely day and enjoyed the read (first solo blog)


Carol + Becky (who is the best blog writer) x





Comments

Popular Posts