Strong binds & Powerful minds


Hey, my lovelies, How are you all? hope you all enjoyed the blogtober blogs, and are looking forward to more uploads, both me and Carol have had stuff going on so we haven't uploaded recently, but I'm hoping we will both be able to get back into it!

Here we all like to talk about real-life situations and I like to share my experiences and hopefully be able to help you out with sharing how I deal with parts of life that arent always the best!

One thing I've have had to deal with is a toxic friendship where the person who was one of my best friends is now out of my life, it took me a while to be able to stand up for myself, I've got better at doing this within the past two-three years, and I feel so much better for it, if someone has upset me I will tell them unless it will cause an unnecessary argument then I will not mention it, as it can cause arguments with more that one person, and I wouldn't want that.

So back to the friend, they had been quiet with me for a while, and every time I mentioned things, they would shove it off and not talk, and when we did talk they didn't want to have an argument, they kept saying we will get over it and build bridges or in one case build a fridge, I mean whatever floats your boat. One day she showed me their true colours, so I said goodbye to the friend and I've been so much better since this has happened, and this will be a new chapter of my life!

We all go through good situations and bad situations, and the bad ones usually make us the people we are today, It gives us a different look in life, we have different morals, and we may do certain things in life differently to others, but that's okay and it's allowed.


We all do things that make us feel better, we all have our own opinions and that's okay, you are allowed to have them, we all have ways of coping, some days are harder than others, it's how we appreciate the time we have on this earth, and knowing whos best to spend the time with, and we will all know who these people are but you may have to go through hard times to realise who is actually there for you and not just using you.








STAY STRONG! LOVE LIFE! LIVE LIFE! BE YOURSELF.


I shall hand you over to Carol! See you at the end!

Hey everyone, hope you are all well.
I think we can all safely say that we have gone through and experienced hardships in life. A quote from William James "Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune". Every situation in life has shaped us to the people we are today whether they are good or bad. Every day is a new day to conquer, some are bad and some are good, the best way to get through any of the days is through positive thinking.

For the past few months, I have been doing some journaling and writing down my thoughts and emotions, as well as talking about things, all of these have helped with my mental health and expressing my feelings. Throughout the years I have also had to get rid of toxic people and sometimes it is the hardest ever thing to do but you have to look at the pros and cons of the situation and think about the most important thing, your own mental health.

A big factor in life decisions is TIME. Time is a heart breaker and a great healer, some things take longer than others, a quote I have found is "time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. Be PATIENT and TRUST the process". Time tells us a lot of truths, it gives us time to think and time to evaluate certain situations.

HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back, I really hope you enjoyed the blog, and that we have helped you and if you need any help we are always here to talk!

Thank you

Becca + Carol xx





Comments

Popular Posts