Morning & Night Routine


Hey, Guys, How are you all????

As you all must have read, yes this is a morning and night routine, I can't say that I do anything exciting, my alarm goes off at seven, and I wake up as soon as I can, and usually go on my phone and check any notifications I have, then I get up and brush my teeth, wash my face and then go and make my bed, I make sure I do this every morning, I then come downstairs, usually greeted by my cat meowing for food if she's not asleep! I get a glass of water or bottle, drink a couple of those, and then have breakfast, recently I've been going for cereal and if not more than likely toast! Once the breakfast is done, I will wash up what I've used and then I will then go upstairs to get ready for the day ahead, If it's on a weekend I will get up a little later, and usually, it's more of a chilled get ready unless I need to be ready for a certain time for a certain reason. When I'm ready I will have a hot beverage!








Get in from wherever, work or a day out, I usually put my PJs on straight away, hang up my clothing, put anything in the washing basket if needed, wash my face and remove all my makeup. come downstairs and get a hot beverage usually a tea, and a glass of water, as I always keep hydrated, cook food or plan dinner, always a family meal as I live with my family, and occasionally I will do my own food as I am a vegetarian. Once the food is done, we sit at the table and sometimes talk about our days or have something cosy on the tv, recently I've been rewatching Bake-off, and I was watching this before love island but as that is now complete, we sometimes watch bake off but I have been watching How to get away with murder and me and my mum are loving it! Watch tv then eventually go to bed usually around half nine, and either watch youtube or go on my phone and then drift off to sleep around half ten most evenings.


This is only a short one, I hope yu enjoyed the read and can't wait to see your beautiful faces next time 

Thank you 

Becca x 






Comments

Popular Posts