Unique blog, Life and friends sofa---CHATTY #4


Hey, guy how are you all??? 

Grab yourself a hot or cold drink and all the snacks, get cosy and enjoy the read!

Yes, another chatty blog!!!!!!

Never spoken about this before, there are many ways that make a blog unique, and some stand out more than others, everyone adds their own spice to their own blogs, I share experiences and life lessons with you in hope to help you all!

Mine is very honest and open, I like the thought of this being a safe place for everyone to chat and be comfortable to chat about what's on your mind! Come and join me on the friends themed sofa and let's have a good gossip!

So how have you all been? I've been well, had a few obstacles to get through, and always come out in the end with a positive, I always try and be as positive I can in life and share it all with others, that's why I have a Facebook page and share things I like to show my personality and share positive stuff with everyone and of course with the help from Carol

Have you been up to much this week? I've had a few busy days, On Wednesday I was asked if I would like to be a hair model for a hairdresser training with new hair colouring, I was there for at least six hours, I was done by the end of it and had a huge headache! I will share a photo at the bottom of the blog of the new hair! when looking at this photo, I did have plain brown hair and now its brown with colour in it! I've ended my week with having a girly evening with my little sister and had a bubble sheet face mask, was a strange thing to witness!

Here is a photo of the mask, they always make us all look funny.

So do any of you have any new music interests or movie/ tv shows? I've been loving the new music from some artists and a tv show my sister actually got me to watch and that's How to get away with murder (HTGAWM) I love it! I have seen it around for a while but never watched it, and I wish I did as It's so good, I do recommend it to you all! I'm writing this blog listening to Sia, a little throwback CHEAP THRILLS, can't beat it in my opinion!

Trying to think if there is anything else I need to tell you guys,  I'm sure if I do I shall tell you at some point, I do have a helper next to me and that's my male cat Samson, he keeps heavily blinking at me, he can be so cute at times when he isn't biting in a playful way. Speaking of cats, my cat Minx legit said No to me yesterday, a cat with full-on attitude, I guess one thing I can remember to update you on and that's my new tattoo, it's Jack skeleton, I shall show a photo got this on the 7th January 2020! first one of the year!

That's all for today blog, I really hope you enjoyed the read, and until next time, thank you all!

Becca x





Comments

Popular Posts