Stay safe, stay home, Chatty #5

Hey, guys, How are you all? I know things at the moment don't seem that great, and at the end of the storm, there's a rainbow! And I've seen that loads of people have put rainbows in the windows of their houses and in shop windows!

Have you got up to anything exciting whilst this pandemic? any new hobbies or found a new TVshow or movie obsession? I've started watching Riverdale, I'm nearly finished,  I don't know why I never watched it before but I've really enjoyed watching it too, I've got my mum watching it and Carol is too! We are all enjoying it, I will then have to find something else I can watch, there are a few I need to finish from the past like Izombie and Lucifer! So I can finish those. If any of you have any recommendations I will love to hear them!

I've been drawing again too, done a few yesterdays, and I'm planning to do more, what I will do with these I have no clue at all. As I'm writing this I've put my record player on, and have Melanie Martinez- K12 and it's pale pink, the record, I love it! Not sure If you wanted to know, just thought I would let you know what I'm doing right now! and I've just finished a cup of tea.

I've started making lists of jobs to complete each day, I had a productive morning yesterday, managed to get loads done and before 12 too, I've managed to complete a lot from today's list too! Doing jobs in the house to make it a nicer place to sit and be in, I open the windows for fresh air, I light candles and use air freshener! Always smells amazing! It's a great feeling ticking off all of the tasks for the day, feels like you've accomplished something!

I've been doing a lot of yoga too! either in the morning or evening and sometimes both, It's easy and very relaxing, it's a good way to wake up too and to end a long day! I use youtube videos or an app I have on my Ipad, they are all easy to follow and feel great once completed!

Another great thing is that we've had amazing weather too, so I've managed to peg out loads of washing loads, and they smell amazing when they are dry, A good way to see any positive is that the sun has been greeting us all well!

I'm not sure I have anything else to update you on today, I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, I had a bbq on the Saturday before Easter and had a roast dinner as normal on the Sunday just without all the family coming round.

I wish you all the best and stay safe, stay home and stay positive!

Thank you,

Becca x




Comments

Popular Posts