Makeup routine (Daily)


Hey, guys, I hope you are all well, 

Here is a makeup routine, I can't say I'm a pro, I've done makeup for over ten years and I've just picked stuff up along the way and I've tried so many products and there are some that work and some that don't! Here is the list in the order of how I do my makeup! I don't use anything special, I use an Aldi face wash with an electric face brush, which vibrates as you use it! Mine is a light purple lilac colour! I then use an anti-ageing day cream moisturiser all over my face, then I use a primer which is one from a Birch box off, my mum, I then apply foundation which atm is one from Primark and its not the best coverage but for days at home, t's perfect. 

I then use concealer I use the lasting perfection one from Collection or I have one from home bargains which is just as good. once that's done I use a loose powder from Collection and that goes over my face.

Then I go in with a little bronzer and then highlight, but not every day, just when I'm feeling I need a glow! Now it's time for the brows, I use a dip pomade I ordered from Wish, and it's great, I then use Tanya burr's eyebrow powder palette, and use the medium brown then go in with the benefit clear gel to keep the hairs in place. Next is eyeshadow, I use many palettes I use one from Seventeen the make brand, use the tan all over and then usually the grey on the outer edges and blend them together, and then go in with eyeliner, I use the brown liquid liner one from Collection and make a little cat-eye flick and then add mascara, and this varies usually its a waterproof mascara, or at the moment its the lash perfection from Rimmel and I Love it. And that's my makeup done! 

Wash face

Moisturise 

Prime face

Foundation

Concealer 

Powder

Bronzer

Highlight 

Eyebrow dip pomade

Eyebrow powder

Eyebrow gel

Eyeshadow

Eyeliner 

Curl lashes 

Mascara 

I shall now hand you over to Carol and she will share her makeup routine with you! 


Hey, everybody, my make-up routine is quite a minimum one, recent I have been wearing a bit more makeup than usual. I am definitely not a pro at makeup and like Becky, I have picked stuff up over the years, and I have also experimented with different colours and brands etc. 


To start my makeup routine I get my electric face wash brush and my face wash which is from Asda, its a really great way of waking up in the morning and the vibrations from the brush are so soothing. After I washed my face with the face wash I also like to use a face wipe to cleanse my skin. Recently I have started using a new brand of face wipes which is the Spa tea tree and peppermint oil face wipes. Not only do these face wipes smell amazing, but they are also refreshing and they cleanse and tone your face. 

Once I have used a face wipe I move onto my moisturiser. The moisturiser I use is the simple replenishing rich moisturiser, I have been using it for years and I swear by it. After I have put my moisturiser on I put my concealer on. I use Max and More concealer from home bargains and it is the best one I have ever used. I only use a small amount of concealer. 

After I have used my concealer I move on to my eyelashes, firstly I curl my eyelashes and then I add my mascara, the one I use is the natural collection waterproof mascara from boots, after I have finished these steps and my mascara is dry, I spray my face with the body shop Rose Dewy Glow face mist, I then add some tinted lip balm and that concludes my makeup routine. 

Wash face

Wipe face

Moisturise
Concealer

Curl lashes

Mascara

Spray face

Lip balm


Thank you all for the read, and I hope you enjoyed it! would love to know your makeup routines if you have one, and hope this helped you! 

Thanks 

Becca x









Comments

Popular Posts