Quarantine Night Routine!



Hey, guys, I hope you're well, here is a Night routine for you and I hope you find it very helpful. 

As you've read, today's blog is the night routine carrying on from the quarantine morning routine! 

As I'm ay home my night routines can vary, usually, I start after I've had food, or whilst its cooking, I put my PJs on, put any clothing in the washing basket or hang it up and wash my face if I've had makeup on or even if I've had a makeup-free day! 

I have food and always have a bottle to a glass of water by my side, wash up, then come into the living room to choose something to watch. 

I and my mum have been watching sugar rush the baking competition show, and it's so interesting and creative as we love the British bake-off, we love this too, so I would recommend the watch! 



And once that's done my mum goes to bed and I do my evening yoga and watch a few episodes of New girl, then around 10:00pm I go upstairs brush my teeth, then hair and usually put it into a braid so its easier to style the next morning, take the cushions off my bed and then I lie in my bed for a bit, I put my calm app on and then eventually I will head off to sleep with my phone on charge.


I shall hand you over to Carol and she will share her night routine for you! enjoy the read! 



Hey everyone, here's my night routine, I tend to start my night routine whilst cooking dinner, i head upstairs and get my PJs on i love to be comfy when eating my meal, then after having dinner i will wash up the plates and get myself a drink which tends to be a glass of pop or a tea, whilst having my drink i watch
some tv which recently has been watching new girl, i highly recommend watching it. Whilst watching new girl i will do some colouring, its such a great way of relaxing. 

I will watch a few episodes of new girl and do about an hour or hour and a half of colouring, when finished i will head to the bathroom and wash my face using my facial cleanser brush which is definitely a great way of cleaning your face and brush my teeth. 



Once i have done my face and teeth i head back to my room and brush my hair out, once i have done with i tend to lay in bed with my calm app on and i will do a bit more colouring to wind down some more, i also have my fan on as i prefer to be colder when i am in bed, once i have done about half an hour of colouring i will put my book away and head back to the bathroom to fill up my water bottle to drink throughout the night, before going to sleep i change my calm app to a different sound to fall asleep to and then put my phone on charge and head to sleep around midnight.

I hope you enjoyed the read, and I hope we managed to inspire you or help you with ideas! 

Thank you 

Becca x


Comments

Popular Posts