WIEIAD



Hey, guys, I hope you're all well and welcome to another blog, today's blog is a what I Eat In A Day, and of course quarantine style, 


Right so I go for a walk in a morning, I come back home and make myself a fruit smoothie, The main ingredients I go for is:

  1. Raspberries
  2. Peach
  3. Grapes
  4. Strawberries
  5. Blueberries
  6. Banana
  7. Mango 
  8. Melon 
I chop these and put them into tubs and freeze them as I don't always remember to get ready-made bags of smoothie mix, I have the fruit usually with Apple juice and if no juice I will just add water! And about half an hour after I have a bowl of cereal. 


For my lunch I go for a salad the main ingredients are:

  1. Lettuce
  2. cherry tomatoes
  3. cucumber 
  4. pepper
  5. celery 
  6. radishes
  7. rocket 
  8. white or red onion 
I then top this off with a bit of chilli sauce and some vegetarian cocktail sausages.



Every day is different for the evening meal, the morning ones are pretty much the same, but I'll choose Mondays and me and my mum go to Aldi to get these ingredients, So I have smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels and I have this on a Monday and a Tuesday as it's two servings. 

  1. Smoked salmon sheets plus dressing 
  2. Cream cheese
  3. rocket 
  4. bagels or some kind of bread. 

How good is all of this???? Love it all! 


I hope you enjoyed  the read and it's given you some ideas to try your own, 

Thank you 

Becca x 



Comments

Popular Posts