Blogtober 2020 - Autumn/ Halloween

 


Hey everyone, how are you doing and welcome to another blogtober blog,

As you can see from the title I will be sharing some of my Autumn and Halloween favourites with you all, I am going to share 5 of my favourites, its definitely hard to pick just a few favourites, Autumn is just such an amazing time in the year. 

My first favourite is having scented candles lit, I have all different scents of candles, but a great one for Halloween is the trick or treat candle from home bargains, highly recommend it, 


My second favourite is creating Halloween scene pictures using different objects including carved pumpkins, lights, leaves and Halloween decorations,


My third favourite is taking pictures on Snapchat with Halloween filters and with the best person, 


My fourth favourite is having cosy evenings with the main light of and having fairy lights and light up decorations on, 


My fifth and final favourite is having fluffy blankets, its so cosy in the evening with the cosy room and cuddling up with a fluffy blanket on a cold autumn evening with a movie on, 

That is all of my favourites that I'm sharing within this blog, are any of my favourites your favourite too? or have you got any other autumn/ Halloween favourites? We would love to hear them. 

I hope that you all enjoyed the read and look forward to seeing you all next time, 
Thank you, 
Carol and Becky xxxx






Comments

Popular Posts