Blogtober 2020- Halloween movies


 

Hey, guys, I hope you are all well and welcome back to another blogtober blog! as it states on the title I will be sharing my top ten Halloween moves I enjoy to watch, I watch horror movies all year round or creepy movies and shows, I've just finished watching the haunting of bly manor, and I would recommend you to watch it! 



Here we go:

  1. Hocus pocus
  2. Nightmare before Christmas
  3. Halloween (original or new)
  4. Insidious 2
  5. Woman in black
  6. Chucky childsplay
  7. Annabelle
  8. Conjuring 
  9. Coraline
  10. Hell fest


I tend to always watch horror movies around this time of year, If there is anything you love to watch, I would love to hear about them! 

My favourite is insidious 2 and I love hocus pocus and its a classic from my childhood.

I hope you enjoyed today's read, and hope to see your amazing faces next time! 

Thank you, 

Becca x








Comments

Popular Posts