Blogtober 2020- halloween playlist

 


Hey, guys, I hope you are all well and welcome to another blogtober blog! as you've read from the title that I'm sharing with you my Halloween playlist that I have on Spotify! I will make a list of the songs that I have in mine and would love to hear yours! 




  1. Thriller
  2. Monster mash
  3. Ghostbusters
  4. This is Halloween
  5. I put a spell on you
  6. Halloween theme tune
  7. Timewarp
  8. Tubular bells pt 1
  9. This is halloween- Marilyn Manson 
  10. Oogie boogies song
  11. Zombie
  12. Hocus pocus theme
  13. Come, little children,
  14. Highway to hell
  15. Addams family theme
  16. A nightmare on my street
  17. Bring me to life
  18. Haunted
  19. Omen theme
  20. Halloween
  21. My family New Addams family
  22. Stranger things theme
Those songs are in my list, Hope you enjoyed the read and will see you soon! 

Thank you, stay spooky,

Becca x






Comments

Popular Posts