Who I Am



Always feel the need to please people, not everyone just two...

I don't know why I do it, I notice when I do and I stop, which helps at first but then I find myself doing it again...

I always expect the worst to happen, I feel this helps as you can't then be disappointed, may not be healthy but it works for me...

This is a common symptom of ANXIETY.  

I won't change WHO I AM as this is me and it will always be, We are not perfect, we are not all saints, but we all learn along the way and that's okay. 

We all have good and bad days, we are only human and that's okay. 

Whilst writing this it brings up many feelings and thoughts, it's what you do with these to make you WHO YOU ARE! 

Write?

cry?

draw?

Music?

All of the above? 

We all cope in many ways and that too is okay. 





Just a little bit to think about, haven't written in a good while and thought I would write this, you are not alone, you are all amazing and are doing amazingly, 

Much love, 

Becca x




Comments

Popular Posts