ART over the years (Mine)

 Hey guys, I hope you are all well and welcome back to another blog!

As you can see from the title I will be sharing art that I have done over the years, I'm not an artist I just do it as a hobby as I do find it very therapeutic, I do watercolor painting and drawings, and I will be sharing both today.



This one was done on the 25th of February 2024, this is the latest drawing I have completed, sometimes a bit of shading is all you need, not always colour,  what are your thoughts on framing your own drawings? would that be too big-headed? 


A couple of questions I have? 





This one was done on the 29th of January 2024, and again a little bit of shading goes a long way, I do like this style of drawings, I tend to get my inspiration from Google or Pinterest, and then I create my own version of what I have seen! Within this blog I would love to know what your favorites are if you enjoy drawing/ sketching or painting, and if you do it for a job, study, or hobby?



Both of these were done on the 8th and 9th of January 2024, the bottom one I used watercolour on the moon, didn't work out as well as it wasn't watercolour paper, but it was a practice and it's a learning curve too. The top one is a sketch of my cat sitting on the top of the sofa, but I made it look like a simple sketch and not as realistic compared to the photograph. I may just end this blog with a montage of more drawings, Would love to know if you like any in particular in the comments, as it would be highly appreciated. 

I don't want to have this blog all repetitive as I'm sure you may be bored of the same read over and over, may have to dig out more recent ones I have done, and will upload them for you to look at below! 

Enjoy looking...
















As always thank you so much for your read, I really hope you enjoyed it and I will see you next time for another blog, 

Love Becca x







Comments

Popular Posts