Third blog


Today is a lovely sunny morning, let's hope it stays like this all day, I got up and made myself and Natalie a cup of tea which is the best way to wake up and we had ghost adventures on the TV on a Saturday morning there are three episodes and we are on the second or the three and I always love watching them ☺️

I've decided to paint my nails it's relaxing and I've chosen a coral orange colour for a change as I hardly use it also it's a lovely day for a bright nail colour ☺️👌and watched insidious chapter 3 again as I really love this movie like all other horrors and we have downloaded cooties, paper towns, bloodsucking bastards and spooks a nice collection of movies to watch, for my dinner tonight it's pizza looking forward to it, 

This is today's blog ☺️

Comments

Popular Posts