Positiveness within life.


Hey, my lovelies, How are you all? 

Today's blog is an important one for many people, I am going to share with you today, the ways I try to keep positive and feeling good throughout the day! 


Ways I try to keep positive are, by thinking of everything in life I am grateful for, like having a roof over my head, a warm bed, a great family and friends around me for the support I need and the care I need in life, having food in the cupboards and warm water they always help me, eating well and looking after yourself is always a must and you need to be the best you can be so taking time to yourself when you can, will help more than you know, Having time to read this with a hot or cold beverage will be a bit of time to yourself, 


Light some candles or incense sticks, or use a lovely smelling air freshener will always make feel better as you have something nice to smell in whichever room you enter. 



What I do:

  • Yoga
  • Listen to music
  • Use the calms app when I rest
  • Bath bombs and having a bubble bath
  • Smile
  • Have happy thoughts
  • Journaling my feelings and thoughts
  • having candles lit
  • taking photos. 
We all have different ways to stay positive, just think if you're starting your day with positive thoughts you will have a good day and you may even make someone else have a good day with your kind mannerisms and positiveness. 

Positive thinking is when we consciously cultivate positivity in our minds so that we think we can get through anything.  And it’s been scientifically proven to improve your work life, physical and mental health, and relationships.

By adopting a positive mindset, our resilience increases and with it our capacity to explore the world, while feeling confident and secure. Negative thoughts and emotions, on the other hand, can skew our perspective and in the long-term, damage our self-esteem.



One way to get into the habit of thinking positively is to peek into the minds of other positive people’s quotes by reading what they’ve said or written.


Much of what we see in the world is a reflection of how we feel inside. The brain is literally creating your experience moment to moment, and part of this is by top-down processes. This means that your prefrontal cortex, the newest part of your brain, which deals with your thoughts, is relaying information to your mammalian cortex, which handles emotions. These emotions then go on to inform deeper and older parts of the brain, including sensory experience and pain.


I do hope this blog has helped you and you have all enjoyed the read, I would love to know what you do to keep positive and have happy thoughts throughout your day. 

Thank you, 


Becky + Carol x





Comments

Popular Posts