Cosy Autumn/Winter Evenings



Hey everyone, how are you doing? This one is a little later than planned but I've made it now and hope you don't mind the wait! Yes, it's an autumn cosy evening.

This season is full of hot drinks and warm jumpers/sweaters! and coats with a fluffy hud and winter boots, and the occasional fluffy socks! We all have our autumn/ winter wardrobe and we swap through them or move the clothes around, can't beat jumpers, I have a fair few to choose from, either themed or just plain colours, I have Disney themed and ones with little animals on or just coloured!


Red seems to be a popular one this time of year, and I wasn't sure if I would like it as it had big arms but I really like wearing it! it's about time I wear some more colour, and no just black!

Hot drinks are a must-have this time of year, Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate, or even hot squash/juice, they all taste amazing and there are so many different types too!

Wearing dressing gowns, or housecoats, are amazing too gives you the warmth you need and they are usually so soft too. and if not those then blankets are just as great, they can keep your little toes warm, and of course, slippers, getting into comfies or PJ's and then these too it's the best cosy feeling ever!


Choosing the best movies can be hard, but having something that's easy to watch and you don't have to concentrate on too much are the best ones! I love watching the Bake Off, I find this program so cosy with a hot drink and a little treat like a cake or biscuits are perfect for this!

A great way make the room look cosy is lighting candles and tea lights, it looks amazing and gives off such a warm glow, or if your living room has a working fire, they work just as well! My favourite candle is a Yankee Candle called Autumn night, it's dark blue and it gives off the best smell ever! I have one that was bought for my birthday and I still haven't lit it! I don't want to not have it which is silly but It's my fave! But any candle that's pumpkin spice melts my heart too! get it? Melts! Excuse the pun guys!


Who's with me? Love a good night in watching movies and getting all cosy! can't beat it, with family or friends and your pets too! bring everyone into the living room and be cosy together!

I will now hand you over to Carol, and she will share what she loves to do during a cosy evening!


Hey everyone can we all take a moment to agree on how amazing Becky's blog writing is.

I think we can all safely agree that cosy nights are the best whether its with company or on your own.

The best cosy night for me is comfy pyjamas, lots of pillows, a film or several, hot drinks and snacks with great company.

This time of year is the best time of year for clothing changes, getting those fluffy jumpers out or searching the shops for new ones. Cosy jumpers are the best on this wintery days, layering up and keeping cosy and snuggly whether in the house or going out, wrapping up warm is the best. One of my favourites is wrapping up with a fleecy blanket with fuzzy socks watching a film with a scented candle burning. Is there anything better than getting home after a cold winters day out and slipping into those favourite PJs, slippers and wrapping your dressing gown around you and putting the kettle on to make a hot drink, my favourite at the moment being hot chocolate?

Winter is one of my most favourite times of the year the colours are changing outside, there are decorations everywhere you look, sparkly lights, oh it's just so cosy and pretty, I really do prefer cosy nights in then nights out especially when its cold.

I hope you enjoyed the read today, and I hope this has inspired you to have your own cosy evening or it has made you think about what you like to do!

Thank you,

Becky & Carol x

Comments

Popular Posts